Global Business Unit Overview
Pentair Food & Beverage is a Global Technology Leader in the Food & Beverage and Industrial Gas market. We combine innovative technology with deep process expertise to offer solutions that are Sustainable, Secure, and Reduce their cost of ownership, exceeding customers' expectations.
Within Pentair's Industrial Solutions business unit, the product category 'Sustainable Gas Solutions' is committed to minimizing climate change with leading renewable energy and carbon capture solutions. Whether it's CO2 Recovery and Extraction for carbon utilization and storage or Biogas Upgrading into Biomethane and CO2, our technologies help our customers lower their carbon footprint and become part of the circular economy.
Currently, we sell and service our products in more than 150 countries around the world, with major sites in Venlo/NL, Fredericia/DK, Conroe TX/USA, and Ningbo/China. Our clients in agriculture, food & beverage, waste-to-energy, and industrial gases benefit from our strong brands Haffmans and Union.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager Systems to join our Venlo, NL team. You will be responsible for the realization of carbon dioxide recovery and biogas upgrading projects from the moment of order intake to the moment of successful start-up.
We are looking for:
Project Manager Systems (m/f/d)
- Bear final responsibility for quality, technical aspects (including detail engineering), and finances.
- Have frequent communications, both nationally and internationally, with customers and suppliers, apart from your contacts with the various internal departments.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary project team during the realization phase.
- Manage employees on location from Venlo together in cooperation with the Chief Commissioning Engineers during the assembly and start-up phase.
- Support the sales department with upcoming projects, providing advice on budget, planning, and risks.
- You have natural persuasiveness, are highly customer-oriented with strong communication skills.
- You can convince people by argument, have a positive attitude, and a proactive approach to your work.
- You also have a practical nature, are capable of setting your own objectives, and delegating tasks to the team.
- You feel involved with the people and the organization, and you can establish relationships quickly and easily with others.
- You are creative, innovative, and think in terms of opportunities and solutions.
- You have a relevant technical background at Bachelor (HBO) (higher professional training) level, preferably in the direction of mechanical engineering, physics, or processing technology.
- 5+ years of international experience within Project Management.
- Project Management Certification (PMI / Prince / similar) preferred.
- VCA-VOL certificate (SCC) preferred.
- You have a good overall knowledge of ERP / SAP systems.
- Detailed background knowledge and/or hands-on experience in relevant industries.
- Knowledge and experience of cooling technology, technical processing installations, and Process Automation & PLC controls is an advantage.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, in the English language, spoken and written. Dutch and German language proficiency is preferred.
- You are able to travel (international) to our customers for project meetings when required (approx. 6 times a year / max 10%).
At Pentair, you will work alongside passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions.
If you want to be part of our team and are excited to work in an international company with a medium-sized character, you've come to the right place. We look forward to receiving your application via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.